[Bf-funboard] aditional graphic engines support

Oscar Dario Franco Galeano scardario at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:24:15 CEST 2009

We are game developers using blender for our assets, but I think blender
potencial in game creation is enormous,

I'd like to use blender as a WYSIWYG game editor, in order to do that
blender would need to support other engines, not only open source, but
comercial too,

not just for the game editor thing, it could be used as a material and
shader editor and object visor,

I would strongly recommend Ogre3D as one of the firsts engines to support
(in case you decide to do this) as is maybe the best open graphic engine and
has a very well organized code in C++

Thanks