[Bf-funboard] Blender Usability Study

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:56:12 CEST 2009

Hi all,
Michael Terry, one of the HCI profs here in University of Waterloo, is
interested in some Blender usability studies. Here is a snippet of the email
he sent to me:

"I'd like to do a videotaped observation of knowledgeable Blender users. Do
you know of any Blender users in the area? (Where "area" can include
Toronto.) I'm going to be proposing a workshop at the Blender Conference on
open source usability, and I'd like to do a demonstration of how to do
observational studies."

I am actually a quite bad user myself so I'm calling for users who live in
GTA and K/W region. You can find Michael's info here:
http://hci.uwaterloo.ca/faculty/mterry/, or you just send him an email and
discuss about this details.

I'm not sure which mailing list is more appropriate for this, committers or
funboard, so I send it to both lists. Sorry about the spam. :P

Thanks!

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang