[Bf-funboard] Fwd: Bezier curves

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Fri Sep 19 00:13:56 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 16:25 -0500, Early Ehlinger wrote:
> Oops - sent from my gmail account, bounced...
>
> -- Early Ehlinger, President, ResPower, Inc.

actually, I think inkscape doesn't let you "select" handles at all.. you
can select the ... knots? in any case, the entire cp, handles and all,
and shift select those, but for tweaking just the handles, inkscape is
always in a "tweak mode" you can just drag them when the mouse is over
them, but they become inactive the moment the mouse leaves. There is no
way for instance, to select all the left handles of 3 cps and move them
up at the same time (as far as I know).
Blender is friendlier in this regard.
Bassam