[Bf-funboard] Bezier curves

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Thu Sep 18 01:13:29 CEST 2008

Martin Poirier wrote:

> --- On Tue, 9/16/08, Roger <hovergo at net-tech.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Bezier handles clutter the work space and provide little
>> benefit.
>> Would it be possible to remove handles from bezier curves
>> and simply push or
>> nudge the curve to the required shape with the mouse as is
>> done in Flash and
>> TurboCad. In TurboCad I can choose to not display bezier
>> handles and it makes
>> work easier.
>
> Editing Window (F9) -> Draw Handles toggle in the Curve Tools1 panel.
>
> Martin

Tried it, but this doesn't permit nudging the curve anywhere along it's shape.
Altering the curve seems only possible at / with verts and handles.
And I can't have handles on one bezier but not on another.
I am finding it difficult to edit a bezier when the handles overlap for instance
when outlining a leaf or some other complex curve / circle.
Roger