[Bf-funboard] default file

Thomas Hintz Toni_Grappa at web.de
Tue Oct 21 09:59:51 CEST 2008

I`am one of the major authors of the german blender wikibook, which gets at 400 articles in the next few weeks. Beside this I`am preparing a "Blender beginner book for a german publisher". Whatever will be done to make Blender better for beginners, don`t be anxious to do the right  and neccassary things, even if you have to "kill some holy cows", I assist , but please make only one big washing up.

Thomas Hintz