[Bf-funboard] Apricot Feature Request List (condensed)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:50:57 CET 2008

Heres the list of blender development features the artists on the
apricot project have requested.

http://apricot.blender.org/?page_id=14

This is much shorter then the previous list. The "Stuff you can do
now!" section is for blender developers to start on. Since many of the
tasks are not trivial or we need to agree on the best way to implement
it.

We'll be keeping this site up to date, adding new requests and
striking them off as we go.
While I prefer using wiki's for this sort of collaborative effort,
having this available on the apricot homepage also shows people who
visit whats being done.

Many of these topics really need to be further refined, for example
"Object Colors"
This needs to be done in a way that dosnt interfere with blenders
consistent colors for selection, group/link state etc. These are
important so people can work with other peoples files without
confusion.
Improving navigation in a large scene is also interesting...

* If people are interested, discussing issues like the one above, we
can use the bf-funboard mailing list
* If your interested in helping out, theres a list of things to do,
some of them aren't so hard.

The CrystalSpace side of this is not yet finished, Pablo and Frank
will add to it soon.

- Campbell