[Bf-funboard] Boolean question

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 28 14:38:25 CET 2008

Roger a écrit :

Roger, you must address your questions a user forum. This mailing list
is for people who have well thought out ideas to enhance the usefulness
of Blender. No doubt that better booleans would make Blender more useful
but here you are supposed to come with a proposed solution. Your need is
for help and the user forums are immensely more responsive for that.
If you redirect your very interesting question to the biggest of them
all, http://blenderartists/forum/ and chose there the Modeling
sub-category a lot of people and I will be more than happy to help you.
Have the best day sir.

Jean