[Bf-funboard] MW zooming around mouse pointer in SVN...

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 26 16:48:03 CET 2008

This is one very nice feature to accelerate the work flow quite a bit
and I thank whoever implemented it: I'm sorry that I missed the commit
message.
However it seems to me that it still is only halfway 'there' : as it
begins zooming it should also recenter the pointer and what it is
pointing at in the 3D area. Seems logic enough and all the programs that
I use that have that feature do it. Is it implementable ?
ATM, if the object of our interest is at the edge of the 3D area, well,
it remains partly hidden. The constant MW zooming, Shift+MMB panning to
bring stuff into view is not a very pleasant work flow.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Jean