[Bf-funboard] Eular rotation vs Quarternion rotation

Stefan Andersson sanders3d at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:19:33 CET 2008

So where does this leave us? will we forever have those horrible quats
curves when we animate our armature or is someone willing to
investigate on how to make thousands of animators happy? :)

And while we (with this I mean "I") are discussion curves, would it be
possible to have multiple objects viewable in the IPO window? Editing
lot's of objects at the same time would also be very useful feature.

regards
stefan andersson