[Bf-funboard] Some feature requests (viewport, IPO keys, sequencer)

emolina at aditel.org emolina at aditel.org
Sun Jan 20 20:41:24 CET 2008

Hi everyone.

In the last Blender Conference in Amsterdam, I said Ton I'll send to
him some little (or not so little) feature requests based in my
experience with other similar programs.

Ton suggested me to post such ideas on public forums "so everyone can
get inspired", so here I am. Now only need to find someone to code it XD

The videos and images explaining the changes are uploaded here:
http://socios.aditel.org/~emolina/Blender_changes.zip

For a compression trouble, the videos are in 2x speed or so. Maybe you
need to watch it in slow motion in order to realize what I'm trying to
show you (the modular mouse movement along the screen and the viewport
move/rotate switch without releasing the mouse). There are a couple
images too with some suggestions for the IPOs management and the
sequencer.

Big huges from Spain!

Emilio Molina