[Bf-funboard] some small interface remarks

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 2 11:01:27 CET 2008

olivier amrein a écrit :
> 2. still about bordered renders, the J-KEY to switch beetween 2
>>> bordered renders doesnt work. I really missed that one when doing
>>> tweeking of details on a 4k renders
>>>
>> 2. Are you sure about that? Just tested it here and it works.
>>

> yes i am sure...i just tested again, on mac, on pc. when i press J i
> get that render (previous) window title but its empty, black. Then i
> thought i should try to find why it works on your side...
> and i discovered it only works when your render display option is in
> "Image Editor" or "fullscreen". Mine is in "Render Window" and thus
> doesnt work. I guess this is a bug, does it do the same by some other
> users?

I get that bug too: for two subsequent rendering, one in each buffer,
both using border rendering, in 2.45 official and in SVN. Linux Ubuntu,
bi-cpu Xeon 2.4GHz (mono) and ATI 9600 AIW with proprietary graphic drivers.

Pretty much all a blenderhead has to do to have a good 2008 is to stay
alive and healthy and kind to others. For the rest Blender will a royal
take of it care of it this year. :D

Jean