[Bf-funboard] voxel volume sculpting ?

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Fri Feb 29 16:55:33 CET 2008

I know that jiri (not sure the spelling) did a long time ago something
almost the opposite of what you suggest, but it never made it into
blender cvs (he used mesh editing to control metaballs)
As you said, metaballs are somewhat what you are talking about (they
define volumes that create surfaces, additive and subtractive) but you
want some kind of "sculpty" interface to using them?