[Bf-funboard] Compositor/Sequence update

Stefan Andersson sanders3d at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:02:30 CET 2008

Hi All,

Getting a wierd behavior with Blender 2.45 rev13483 (WindowsXP). When
I have saved a comp and reopen it.... it no longer see the imported
sequences. So I have to do "LOAD NEW" on each clip.

I'm using OpenEXR with naming convention as filname.1.exr filename.2.exr

The clips are located on a server which is mapped as Y:\ (since
Blender can't see UNC paths)

It does read all the still images that I'm using (tga files).

Anyone else seen this behavior? Is there a way to force Blender to
re-read in the filepath again?

regards
stefan andersson