[Bf-funboard] Nameable layers and a layer manager?

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:11:20 CET 2007

I find the built in layers in Blender extremely useful.  That is exactly why
it's quite frustrating to me that there are only a set number of them and
that I don't really have a way to massage them directly or to name them so I
can use it to organize my scene in a structure other then the scene graph,
at least none that I know of.  Has there been any discussions about a layer
manager window type?  Or maybe adding functionality above and beyond
displaying objects in the currently visible layers in to the outliner?

Agree?  Disagree?

phong.