[Bf-funboard] Named Layers

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 12 05:26:24 CEST 2007

Sorry,about how the messages come out.This is the only way I'm used to
sending email.
How must it send it?

But, as far as my layer system is concerned.It's already is capable of
labeling all bone layers and scene layers.
Also, my layer system UI at present can even switch layers in edit mode.
My ultimate goal is to intergrate the render layers UI,get rid of the little
buttons and be able to dynamically allocate
layers as needed be it 4 or 40 with labeling capacity with buttons to switch
layers.
I'm eventually going to intergrate the DRAW layer UI into the system (draw
solid,wireframe,etc.)
All of this will take time.My patch is a preliminary start.Just as Blender
has evolved over time,my layer system will
evolve as well over time.Also, at present, the layer names can be saved in
.blend files.
The UI most likely will change in appearance but, at present I'm presently
working to tie scene layers into the
outliner.

Actually,I am reverse engineering Blender to intergrate a pro layer system.
I need it personally anyway for work.
I've used every package you can name (even Animation Master) and it a neat
feature.