[Bf-funboard] A button to up a number at the end of the file before saving.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:46:33 CET 2007

On Nov 16, 2007 4:02 AM, Doug Ollivier <doug at mudpuddle.co.nz> wrote:

> The "Save Versions" options can be set independently of the Autosave.
> Each time you manually save a file it will keep the previous file as
> .Blend1 through to .Blend32

What the?!?!  I thought "autosave temp files" was a label indicating how
often an auto-saved file should be saved.  :p

Well it's great that these features exist.  I think it could be labeled a
little more clearer though.  Sure the tooltip when one hovers over the
button eventually explains but it would be nice if there were labels above
the buttons which I suppose made more sense at a glance.  It would be nice
for new folks.

phong.