[Bf-funboard] Zoom and Drag

olivier amrein oenvoyage at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:38:51 CET 2007

hi,
I totally agree with the Q or any hotkey to do the job ...
in photoshop there is the ctrl-TAB key that allows to switch beetween
documents, maybe also an idea. i guess we might get more possibilties
to assign hokeys in the fuure
alessandro (or anyone else): you are welcome to come back to lausanne,
send me an email i'll pay you a beer or tea or whatever ou drink :)

On 15/11/2007, Jason van Gumster <flaw at misaligned.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> "olivier amrein" <oenvoyage at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > One thing i like to see is the middle mouse button to enable a switch
> > back and forth beetween those windows type ... let me explain : i am
> > in a 3d view, and quick need to change an IPO... i change my 3d view
> > to IPO curve editor... i edit my curve and then i want to go back to
> > my original 3d view...i would like to be able to just MMB click on
> > that icon to switch back  instead of  having to drop-down menu...
> > slightly quicker and just a wish
>
> Is using SHIFT+Function key to switch window types not fast enough?
> That way you don't even have to move your mouse at all! :)
>
> That said, a hotswap option between two frequently used windows (like
> using the J-key on renders to swap between buffers) might be a nice
> workflow addition, but I'd rather it be a hotkey than something I do
> with the mouse (though I know we're running short on hotkeys).  Maybe
> we could use Q (for "Quick swap) since it's been recently liberated
> from Quit functionality. ;)
>
>   -Fweeb

-----
olivier amrein