[Bf-funboard] Welding multiple UVs based on some threshold.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 07:43:42 CET 2007

So I'm UV'ing a file at the moment, the bane of all 3D artists I'm sure, and
it occurred to me that I can't overlap two identical UV sets and have the
points that are sitting on top of each other merge, kind of like how it
would be if I were to remove doubles when editing vertices.  Sure there is
stitch which is very useful but that only merges points at the boundaries.
If only it would do that to every UV point that would make my life so much
easier...

Anybody else run in to this kind of problem?

phong.