[Bf-funboard] O.S. Integration and better plugin browser

Jason van Gumster flaw at misaligned.net
Thu Nov 15 21:08:33 CET 2007

For the record, I agree with all of these things (particularly having
the console in Blender's view; that would be quite nice).  Most of them
(aside from the console) appear to be things "around" Blender, rather
than in its interface.  In this way, Blender can play nice with the
native OS, but still keep cross-platform benefits.  That's something I'm
definitely in favor of.  My comments were specifically targeted at the
suggestion to use the native OS's file browser.  That's something I
don't really agree with.

  -Fweeb