[Bf-funboard] O.S. Integration and better plugin browser

Alessandro Preziosi lsnpreziosi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 17:23:41 CET 2007

I know what you mean, and I think you're right.
It would only take blender to use the standard OS window for operations like Open and Save.
Anyway I think there's a reason why they made the "OPEN view" inside blender itself, like the other panels, but I don't understand it.
Personally I don't like it, I'd prefer the "native" OS window with its icons, previews and its intuitiveness.
If there aren't good reasons to keep it as it is, let's change it!