[Bf-funboard] More grammar, and little things noticed

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:09:23 CET 2007

11) - Might not be That simple - the way blenders buttons work I
looked into this a while back.
12) - Not hard to fix exactly, but Im not sure if people would
appreciate somebody going on and changing all these. ... need to make
sure its ok.
13) - Agree totally - Transform panel should have tilt and radius.
14) - Maybe Dupli-Frames, Dupli-Verts etc would be better.
15) - Agree, should be 1.
16) - Agree.

Id fix these but am fairly busy, could somebody provide a patch? at
least for the simpler ones.
- Thx