[Bf-funboard] Seeing multiple IPO curves in IPO curve

Claudio "malefico" Andaur malefico at manosdigitales.com
Sun Nov 11 14:34:52 CET 2007

BTW Diego Borgheti (our TD at Plumiferos) has been working on this for
quite long time, we wanted it for our PlumiBlender, and we
already committed a patch with the basic functionality to the Peach Team,
so this might be coming anytime, there are a number of issues with the
interface to solve though...

Claudio "malefico" Andaur

Character Technical Director
Manos Digitales Animation Studio