[Bf-funboard] Seeing multiple IPO curves in IPO curve

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:03:19 CET 2007

>But to be clear, you don't really want to
>edit multiple IPO curves at the same time.  You want to move a lot of
>keys at the same time.  It's a subtle difference in nomenclature, but I
>think you can pretty readily understand the significance of it.

There's a difference, but the keyframe editor is simply a mode of the
Ipo editor and has the same restrictions.  I haven't fully thought out
what the best interface would be for this, but I can definitely
understand phong's point.  For example, I can simply keyframe bone
positions of five different bones by selecting them all  and hitting
I, but to delete or move those keyframes, I need to select each bone
one by one.  It would be nice to access them all at once.

It's already assumed that multiple Ipos on a single object/bone that
are keyed simultaneously belong to the same keyframe.  It would be
nice to have the option to treat all simultaneously keyed Ipos as
being part of a single keyframe.  If this is already possible I don't
know of it.