[Bf-funboard] Double clicking on a name in outliner to edit it instead of Ctrl click?

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:07:35 CET 2007

Hey guys, (gals?)

I know I can Ctrl click on a name in the outliner to edit it but wouldn't it
be more intuitive to double click on the name or something more obvious like
that to do it instead?  Double clicking on a name in the outliner doesn't
seem to do anything so it's not like double clicking is not available...

Agree?  Disagree?

phong.

btw, how does things discussed on this board make it in to the agenda for
the next release?  Does Ton browse the digest version once in a while and
pick and choose?