[Bf-funboard] Window headers on right and left in addition to top and bottom?

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Thu Nov 1 21:23:50 CET 2007

I have no opinion on vertical panels- they might be cool or not - but
I'd just like to point out you can middle-mousebutton drag the headers
left or right to see hidden buttons, no need to resize the window (that
would be yucky! )
vertical panels would help with that, but any text would have to be
rendered sideways.. I guess that's ok, though a bit harder to read.