[Bf-funboard] No Torus and some ideas (Snapping feature)

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Sat May 19 15:26:27 CEST 2007

I have to say at first I was very skeptical that this discussion would
go anywhere useful but your second proposal video is quite good. It
made me realize that it could be extended so that when ALT is pressed
you have the ability to type in the radius of the snapping influence.

Not to hijack the discussion but, how do people feel about the idea of
having all of the snapping controls in a "Snap Tools" floating panel?
It would free up room on the 3D header and give more room to add
future snapping options.

Regards,
--Chris