[Bf-funboard] Slice Modifier

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu May 17 08:52:48 CEST 2007

Yes, just use the camera as the control object and slices will always
face the view, enable ztransp and alpha- and you can have pretend solid
textured renders. of course shadows and reflections will messup

--
See MetaVR Visuals Used at the Combat Studies Institute
http://www.metavr.com/casestudies/baghdadviews.html

Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia