[Bf-funboard] No Torus and some ideas

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:12:36 CEST 2007

well yeah but thats the problem of jamming the scripts into the
programs file as a hidden file no less in OSX

just have the scripts readable from a folder that lives in the same
folder as the apps package instead of the .app file.

it's clean and quick to see and edit. Plus there are way to many menu
choices that have nothing in them, like wizards. These colud be better
organized with root named folders instead of categories inside of the
script