[Bf-funboard] Vertices

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Thu May 3 16:36:11 CEST 2007

I don't quite understand the problem- when vertex size is set to one
pixel is no wider than the edge feeding into it...without that you would
have a "hole" where the vertex is. If you set the theme color of size 1
verts to match the wireframe color the vertices will disappear.
edge selection mode (or face ) doesn't show vertices
you are talking about mesh editing right? I could be looking at the
wrong thing.
Bassam
PS maybe you can show a screenshot?