[Bf-funboard] mesh modifiers time paramaters

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Mon Jun 25 21:19:07 CEST 2007

Hi Meka
I agree, the value 1000 is an arbitrary one that could be limiting in
some scenes.
as a workaround, might I suggest using the timeoffset on the object?
this has the downside of forcing to adjust the timings of any other
animations on the same object, but allows you to start the effect later
in the timeline
cheers
bassam
PS this may not be the only workaround.
PSS I was lazy and didn't look where in the code this number is defined;
I suspect it isn't hard to change it to higher value