[Bf-funboard] Object Search

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Feb 15 00:18:28 CET 2007

This searches for an object - like searching for a file on your
harddrive- so say you want to know what object uses a material, or an
image thats lost its file (file does not exist)
This will go through all your objects in all your scenes and select it,.

Some things need to be added, like search for objects in a group but Iv
been using it to help manage some model libraries.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/cjbarton/object_find.py

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street