[Bf-funboard] New Icon Set

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Sat Feb 10 00:07:15 CET 2007

Not to mention that the new icons will be part of the theme system so
you will be able to "default" back to the original set anyway.

One issue this raises however: every time a developer adds a button they
will also be forced to come up with artwork for multiple icons sets. Or
will this work similar to py scripts were maintainer of icon set is
responsible for being sure that their set is accurate in order for it to
be included?

Regards,
--Chris