[Bf-funboard] (Desperate) Argh?! GE Multitexturing in Linux?

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Thu Feb 1 14:34:05 CET 2007

I am "quite" sure it worked before?!

I tried and tried, thinking of an error by me but then I noticed:

Error: libGL.so: invalid mode for dlopen(): Invalid argument
Detected GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
Detected GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
ERROR: GL_ARB_multitexture implementation is broken!
ERROR: GL_ARB_shader_objects implementation is broken!
ERROR: GL_ARB_vertex_shader implementation is broken!
Detected GL_ARB_fragment_shader
ERROR: GL_ARB_vertex_program implementation is broken!
Detected GL_ARB_depth_texture
Detected GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
GL_VERSION: 2.0 (2.0.2 NVIDIA 87.62)
Texture: sparks.png
name: 10, tpx: 64
tile: 0, mode: 0
Compiled with Python version 2.4.
Checking for installed Python... got it!

Am I wrong, did my Linux degenerate or was something in Blender changed?

Best Regards,
Carsten