[Bf-funboard] New options for snap tool for bones in edit mode

Claudio "malefico" Andaur malefico at manosdigitales.com
Mon Aug 20 04:56:42 CEST 2007

OK, I found some weird things with current state of things... looks like
when you have a chain of bones forming an angle, snapping option
Cursor->Select only works "correctly" for last
bone in chain (moving cursor to middle of bone).
So for instance if you have a three bones chain, and select first bone,
the option will put cursor somewhere near the middle of the chain, not
the bone.
Furhtermore, if the chain is made by subdividing a bone (making sure it's
straigth) Cursor->Select for any bone except the last, put cursor at
bone's TAIL.

Time for bug report ?

Regards

Claudio "malefico" Andaur