[Bf-funboard] New options for snap tool for bones in edit mode

Claudio "malefico" Andaur malefico at manosdigitales.com
Mon Aug 20 04:39:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've found that the behaviour of the snapping tool option Cursor->Select
was changed once again to the old way. Thus if you have a bone selected
and want to put the cursor at its root, you just can't. Only
workaround I've found is to do it in Pose Mode and then go back to
EditMode. Now, I can understand it was hard to put
the cursor in the middle of a bone too using the new behaviour introduced
by Joshua some time ago too.

So what I propose is to add the options (only for bones in edit
mode) Cursor->Root, Cursor->Tail, Cursor->Middle, and if you have
multiple bones/joints selected, then Cursor->Select should do what it
always does.

Does this make sense for you guys ?

Regards

Claudio "malefico" Andaur