[Bf-funboard] CAD and technical drawings

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:26:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

there are scripts that help to do technical drawings, and Blender has
some native optional features that can be of use for technical work.

See the procad script

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75139

If you are doing architectual visualization then Blender should be
fine, but you probably should use a CAD program for final plans.

LetterRip