[Bf-funboard] little help

Álvaro Castro alvcastro at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 23 21:10:27 CET 2006

Hello,

I would like to ask some help from any of you...

I'm developing an applet with java that generates a data set written in a file as vectors of three components. I can program in Java and C, but I have no idea of python. It shouldn't be so difficult but I'm somehow in a rush because is for a presentation in my class.
could anyone help me writing something that reads those points and places instances of a predefined object in such points?

I think it should be only some lines of could am I right?

Please, in case this is demential, please tell me, I would figure out what to do for the presentation...

Thank you very much!!

.alvaro.castro.