[Bf-funboard] Snap/Align Features

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 09:16:27 CET 2006

Hi!

I think it was one year ago, I suggested a better
Snap-Feature. As I am doing mostly architecture visualization
in Blender, I miss some Snap/Align possibilities.
In architecture - as in many other areas - it is often necessary
to put objects exactly together (edge to edge, corner to corner,
face to face). To have this functions in the Snap-menu or
otherwhere would make all this kind of work much more
comfortable and faster.

Does anybody know about ongoing activities to integrate
such features into Blender. Or are all the coders out there
just interested in fluid simulation and all that cool stuff?

Karl