[Bf-funboard] Hard Delete

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Fri Jul 21 00:15:41 CEST 2006

Well, we definitely need such a "Hard Delete" for Actions, as many
users find the process to finally rid the system of an Action to be
quite cumbersome.  (It's cumbersome partly as a protection against
accidental deletions, but partly because it requires use of the not-
too-well-documented Data Browser view.)

I'd pick a new name though.

[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]