[Bf-funboard] Reset Rotation ( ALT and R ), the most used keys in Blender

Ralf Hölzemer cheleb at gmx.de
Fri Jul 7 17:50:50 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, den 07.07.2006, 21:22 +1000 schrieb Matt Ebb:
> I have now made a patch (with some help from Ed Halley) in the
> tracker that implements the functionality I described below:
>
> https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=4637&group_id=9&atid=127

Hi Matt,

first, thank you very much for your research and efforts to make blender
even better than it is today!

I tried to apply your patch, but it failed with an error message
(mumbling something about a malformed patch at line 308). The lines
301-307 seem to be incomplete. Deleting those lines would let me apply
and compile without any errors, but even with the new user option "Add
Objects Aligned" activated, new objects are still aligned to the camera.

Hope this helps and thanks again!

Cheers,
Ralf