[Bf-funboard] What I would wish for...

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:09:56 CET 2006

One of the coders for BRLcad (its raytracer) is usually in
blendercoders irc, and is the coder who wrote the Nurbana code.

While I think full nurbs toolset, dimensioning, robust snapping and
other CAD useful tools will be added to the core feature set (which
would make Blender better suited for architectual previz, and
industrial design previz)- I think a fork would probably be desired
for more CAD specific features or alternatively make them an optional
download and as some form of plugin system.

LetterRip