[Bf-funboard] Add Mesh / Optional Input of Size, Radius, ...

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Fri Feb 10 10:42:33 CET 2006

it could look like  on the graphic below.
in the example of adding a uv-spere, you can see, that there is
even one ok-click less for them using the defaults.
for the others it's easy and fast to get the right size from the
beginning.
only in the cases of cube and plane, there would be one ok-click
more, if this is default.

karl