[Bf-funboard] Re: Ubuntu / Blender

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Dec 9 19:13:51 CET 2006

I'm with Ubuntu Breezy as well. If I were you, I would
just download and compile CVS. It's much more fun, and
you have all you need in Breezy.

Other than that you should download the dynamic
package from Blender.org instead of lame outdated
ubuntu packages.

Grab the blender-2.42-linux-glibc232-py24-i386 file
and it will work OK in yur ubuntu box.

Regards

malefico