[Bf-funboard] a redo key shortcut

Jonathan Schroder myselfhimself at free.fr
Sun Mar 13 22:12:31 CET 2005

FREDERIC QUAND LES GRANDS ESPRITS SE RENCONTRENT...(hey j'suis
francais :) moi aussi)
i was writing this when i realised that you had sent another mail about
macros... So this is more of a pro-macro kind of thing.

hi,
I didn't expect to get such good feedback in fact : )

I think that the "redo last action" command could go hand in hand with
the in-development macro system(it would be a "special" built-in action
accessible when the macro system is activated and one has ticked for
it).

And by default **reading blender's hotkey reference**, Z is the only key
I see which could be chosen for the "redo" action. (as you know Z lets
you switch draw type from solid to wireframe and vice-versa, which can
be done by clicking through the D menu).

Implementing the redo action in the macro system would allow us to keep
the Z and D shortcuts in non-macro mode.

Jonathan