[Bf-funboard] Re: Rendering as vector SWF

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Jun 1 15:27:09 CEST 2005

Bart wrote:

> Better take V2:
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/emilio.aguirre/s2flender.html :)
>
> bullx schrieb:
>
>> levon hudson ha scritto:
>>

>>> can already be done with sflender (google it)
>>

>> this is the link
>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/emilio.aguirre/sflender.html
>>
>> but as i' ve explained here it can do a better work (IMHO) with edges.
>> it is already able to do nice edges (try wireframe export), but it
>> seem impossible to combine these with toon fills.
>>
>> Emilio Aguirre, the author  some time ago told me he was still
>> working on a new version of the script.

I have best results with batch autotracing images, large, no AA and use
toon shading

Autotrace and convert to an swf animation with swfTools, nice thing is
that its Vector but WYSIWYG- You dont need to reset all your render
settings from blenders renderer.

Files can be bulty since you have a compleately new vector for each
frame- but aside from that it works well.
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street