[Bf-funboard] RE: Shadow colors (Bart)

levon hudson levonh at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 3 12:56:13 CET 2005

i dont think it is realy that necesary to have a shadow colour, as a
shadow is the absence of light, its not something that realy needs to be
chosen. if you want your shadows to be bluer then the rest of the image,
make the light slightly more red/yellow, and the shadows will appear
bluer then the rest of the image. or you could put a low intensity blue
light in the shadows, or as i love to say 'fix it in post' :P