[Bf-funboard] Unified editmode

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Sat Dec 31 11:01:09 CET 2005

Generally there is a big lack of snapping/aligning-features in Blender!
I often miss possibilities to align a vertex / an edge / a face
exactly to
another one (as part of another object). I mean, this should be possible
in an intuitive and fast way in every 3d-application, not only in cad!
These are essentials!!

Cheers, Karl