[Bf-funboard] X,Y,Z

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Apr 25 06:10:04 CEST 2005

You can do an open GL render by pressing the "Render This Window" button
on the 3d header.

Yes yes.. withhold applause till after you try the features that already
exist ;)

Secondly.. this is the funboard where present and future functionality
are discussed from a development standpoint.. not the support desk :)
Politely direct questions about how to accomplish something in Blender
to the user forums at Elysiun.com or to the #blenderchat IRC channel on
irc.freenode.net. Thanks :)

Regards,
--Chris