[Bf-funboard] sample script for use with getPerspMatrix()

Tom Musgrove tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 06:04:57 CEST 2004

[QUOTE] This is great! What's it good for?[/QUOTE]

Oops my apologies sent it to the wrong mailing list, I meant to send it to
bf-python.

To answer your question, it allows people (ie me) to add some cool new
functionality, for instance here is a demo of my displace mesh tool

http://www.letwory.net/tutes/displace_mesh_test.htm
http://www.letwory.net/tutes/displace_mesh_makehuman.htm

you can get the code here (and also see other possibilities ....)

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31732

Tom M.
LetterRip