[Bf-funboard] texture as noise for ipo-curve

Konrad Haenel public at konrad-haenel.de
Fri Nov 19 16:07:47 CET 2004

a) coupling textures and IPO-curves could be very interesting, I wonder
if it's already possible but I don't think so.

b) I had a similar task at hand and did it like this: I created an  IPO
curve by recording my mouse-movement. Then I chose continous
extrapolation and smoothed out the end and beginning of the original
curve. This gives a very natural wiggly movement (after some scaling of
the curve).